1. Legal information and acceptance
In order to comply with Article 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that this website https://www.purposealliance.org/ (hereinafter, the “Website”), from which the information you are accessing is being displayed, is owned by MEANINGFUL INNOVATION S.L (hereinafter, “Purpose Alliance”), with N.I.F.: B19705607 and registered office at MARQUES DE MUNDEJAR, 18004 Granada, Spain.
Users may contact Purpose Alliance via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access and/or use of the Website confers the condition of user (hereinafter, the “User” or the “Users”), undertaking to observe and comply with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
The conditions published at the time the User accesses the Website shall be understood to be in force. Therefore, the User must read this Legal Notice carefully each time he/she intends to use the Website, as the Website and its conditions of use set out in this Legal Notice may undergo modifications.
2. Intellectual Property
All the contents of the Website, including but not limited to texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the “Content”), are the intellectual property of Purpose Alliance or third parties, who have authorized the use of the same by Purpose Alliance, being Purpose Alliance who has the exclusive exercise of the rights.
Access to and use of the Website at no time implies the transfer or granting of a license to the User of any of the rights over the Contents recognized by current legislation on intellectual property, such as reproduction, transmission, adaptation, translation, distribution or public communication, except those that are strictly necessary for the use and visualization of the Website from a personal device.
Likewise, the trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs displayed on the Website are owned by Purpose Alliance or third parties, and access to the Website may not be construed as conferring any rights over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs to Users.
3. Use of the Web Site
The User undertakes to use the Website in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as morality and good customs. To this end, the User shall refrain from using the website for illicit or illegal purposes. In particular, and merely by way of example and without limitation, the User undertakes to abstain from:
* Engaging in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order that violate the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution, in international treaties and other regulations in force.
* Engage in behaviors that induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts on grounds of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
* Carry out acts constituting illicit, misleading or unfair advertising.
* Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
* Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data, third party suppliers and other users.
* Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Contents, unless authorized by Purpose Alliance.
* Extract and/or reuse all or a substantial part of the Contents of the Website, as well as the databases that Purpose Alliance makes available to Users.
Purpose Alliance has the right to investigate and report any of the aforementioned conducts in accordance with the Law, as well as to collaborate with the authorities in the investigation of such actions.
The User shall be liable to Purpose Alliance or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of these obligations.
4. Liability and warranties
The Contents displayed on the Website are for information purposes only and do not constitute, in any way, the provision of an advisory service of any kind, so that such information is insufficient for making personal or business decisions by the User.
Purpose Alliance shall not be liable for any actions, damages or decisions taken by Users based on the information and/or Content provided on the Website.
Likewise, Purpose Alliance does not grant any guarantee and is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
* The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the Website and/or its services or Contents.
* The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the Website and/or its services or Contents to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the Users.
* The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programmes in the Contents.
* The reception, obtaining, storage, dissemination or transmission, by the Users, of the Contents.
* Damage caused to the computer equipment of Users or third parties during the provision of the Website service.
* The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to Users on the Website.
* Non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to Users through the Website.
Purpose Alliance assumes no responsibility for links to other websites (hereinafter the “Linked Sites”) that are on the Website and may direct the User to other websites over which Purpose Alliance has no control.
The inclusion of links to the Linked Sites does not imply the approval of their contents by Purpose Alliance or the existence of any kind of association between Purpose Alliance and the respective owners of the Linked Sites. Therefore, the User accesses the Content and the conditions of use governing the same under his or her sole responsibility.
In the event that the User becomes aware that the Linked Sites refer to web pages whose content or services are unlawful, harmful, denigrating, violent or contrary to morality, he/she may contact Purpose Alliance indicating the following points:
a) Personal data: name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
b) Description of the facts that reveal the illegal or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site;
c) In the event of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal details of the owner of the infringed right when this is a person other than the communicating party. Likewise, the title accrediting the legitimacy of the holder of the rights and, where applicable, that of representation to act on behalf of the holder when this is a person other than the communicating party must be provided;
d) Express declaration that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
Receipt by the Data Controller of the communication provided for in this clause shall not imply, in accordance with the provisions of the LSSI, effective knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the communicating party.
5. Duration, modification and suspension
This Legal Notice shall be in force indefinitely, and Purpose Alliance may make changes to the conditions specified herein, which shall enter into force from the time of its publication.
Purpose Alliance may temporarily suspend access to the Website without prior notice for maintenance, repair, updating or improvement operations. However, whenever circumstances permit, Purpose Alliance shall inform the User, with sufficient notice, of the planned date for the suspension of the Services.
6. Applicable law
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its aspects by Spanish law.
This is a translated version of the original Legal Notice. In case of conflict, the Spanish version shall prevail.